Friday, July 31, 2009

Lord, What Do You Want Me To Do with My Life?



If you believe in God then that is the question that may be difficult to answer but God somehow "tells" us by sending us people, circumstances, joys and even difficulties to let us know what His purpose for our lives are... it differs, however, because we are all individuals and God "talks" to us individually.

One may be meant to serve him as a doctor and another as a priest. Another may be meant to play his/her guitar for the church choir. There is no ONE main purpose for everyone but a different purpose for every human being. God made us all unique. Thus, He deals with each of us as personally as possible. That's love! This song is something I'd wish to share with you all.

1 comment:

jojigirl said...

"God made us all unique. Thus, He deals with each of us as personally as possible."

When Papa took ill and died a few weeks later, I took the biggest part of the responsibility, from hospitalization until his burial. I never asked why I bore the heavier load compared to the other family members. Instead I thanked God that He trusted me more. There is no use of comparing. Like you said, God has a different purpose for every human being. I just hope that despite having done only so much, I was able to please our Lord.